A Retrospective: GTTP Looking Back On Our 20th Anniversary Celebrations – Part 1
GTTP students present a message of unity, diversity and multicultural cooperation
JOIN THE FUN!
If you like taking photos, or writing about your town,
or working with classmates to win a trip to an international conference, then enter one –or all three—of the GTTP competitions in 2017!
• Travel Photo Competition for Individual Students
• Travel Writing Competition for Individual Students
• Travel Research Competition for School Teams
• You will get international recognition for you and for your school.
• You will compete against photographers or writers in 13 countries.
• You must be a GTTP recognised student completing the Tourism Insight Programme in Ireland.
• If your team wins the Research Competition in Ireland,
then two students and your teacher will meet students and teachers from around the world
at the GTTP International Student/Teacher Conference in Nice, France.
AND HERE IS THE WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHY:
“SEE SOMETHING SPECIAL.” Take a photo that will make someone want to visit your country.
For deadlines, guidelines and entry forms go to: http://www.gttp.org/students/photo-contest/.
There are cash prizes for three national winners and for two International winners.
TRAVEL WRITING COMPETITION.
“VISIT A SPECIAL PLACE.” Write a travel blog with photos that will make someone want to visit your country.
For deadlines, guidelines and entry forms go to: http://www.gttp.org/students/travel-writing-competition/
There are cash prizes for two national winners and for two International winners.
RESEARCH COMPETITION FOR SCHOOL TEAMS.
A TEAM EFFORT. There is a different research topic each year. Read about the topic for 2017
and the competition guidelines at: http://www.gttp.org/students/research-award/.
Past winners say this is the trip of a lifetime. And they make new friends from around the globe.